NASA astronaut Chris Hadfield might not have needed the For Beginners: iPad Edition app to Tweet from the International Station using his iPad, but we dare say the former ISS commander knows his way around far more complicated control panels.
From the publishers of iCreate magazine, this 100% independent app contains everything you need to know to get your iPad up and running and will guide you through the amazing features of your tablet. From Mail and iTunes to Photos and Safari, these easy-to-follow guides and in-depth features will show you exactly how to get the most out of Apple’s incredible device.
This guide contains over 60 sections and includes:
– How to set up a Wi-Fi connection
– Setting up iCloud
– Connecting to a Bluetooth device
– Control Center
– Sync your iBooks
– Set up separate Mail signatures
– Add photos and videos to Mail
– Using FaceTime
– Use Photo Stream to sync photos
– Listen to Genius playlists
– Design documents in Pages
– Stream content with AirPlay
– And many more